A.L. Logistics Private Limited, a Company under the Greenways Group is operating a Container Freight Station at Debhog, Haldia, catering to the Logistics requirements of the Exporters and Importers.
The A.L.Logistics Container Freight Station at Haldia is located on the National Highway 41, is about 2.5 KM from the Haldia Port. The Haldia Port is situated on the East Coast of India, about 104 KM, downstream of Kolkata.
Infrastructure & Equipments:
- Total area of 27.54 Acres.
- Cemented Area of over 700,000 Sq.Ft.
- Two Well Ventilated Covered Godowns measuring 24,000 Sq.Ft Each.
- Electronic Weigh Bridge with a Capacity of 80 MT.
- Total CFS is Well Illuminated coupled with Round the Clock Security.
- Modern Office Building with Latest communication facilities.
- Customs Office with EDI Connectivity.